In 1964 Noel Dunlop started making simple steel products for the local farmers in the Southern Highlands of NSW. From then the Dunlop family has grown the business considerably to include a 100+ tonne workshop spanning over 4800 metres with a large outdoor area for assembly of their range of products based in Moss Vale NSW.
To date Dunsteel has successfully completed 100’s of major steel construction projects for leading Australian builders and architects.
We attribute our success to the high level of experience and expertise of our team who have worked tirelessly to create systems and processes, ensuring that all projects are completed in a cost effective and timely manner. We have the capability to complete large and complex projects completely in-house from start to finish.
Dunsteel process includes:
- Our highly experienced project managers will consult with clients, review each projects requirement and overcome any potential issues. When we have agreed and created the project roadmap we move to the workshop draft phase. We develop workshop plans and 3D drafting with the support of BIM and TEKLAR software enabling us to create high quality designs.
(The stunning façade work on the Prada shop at the CBD Sydney Westfield)
- With 35 highly experienced team members in our workshop, we have the capacity to effectively manage all projects. Our Project Managers specialize in delivering complex projects for clients from initial consultation through to project completion.
- With over 50 years experience, we are committed to delivering innovative outcomes with precision for our clients. Our onsite workshop allows us to create high quality work including:
- Structural Steelwork for the most architecturally complex multi-story buildings
- Refurbishment of multi story inner city buildings
- Stairway build systems that are modular which dramatically reduces cycle times
- Superb designer feature stairways incorporating high level design and function
- Intricately detailed precision steelwork for large building facades
- High volume precision steelwork with our large bean line with in-line blasting.
- Our skilled team of 35, utilise every inch of our 4800 square metres of covered workspace and have access to a large outside area for assembly of steelwork components. With 6 overhead operating cranes with heavy lifting capacity, we are well equipped for all of our client’s projects. Our building process includes:
- Workshop assembly allowing us to assemble key project components before they are delivered to the project site.
- Surface preparation, in-line blasting, sealing and painting prior to delivery to the project site.
- Our highly experienced team of on-site riggers manage the project construction for clients.
- Being environmentally compliant, our clients are secure in the knowledge that the work done is ASI Environmentally Sustainability Charter compliant.
Our 100+ tonne workshop has state of the art CNC machinery, a Robotic Beam Line and a Plasma Cutter that has firmly placed us at the forefront for Structural Steelwork, Refurbishment projects, Stairway Build Systems, Designer Feature Stairways and Facade Steelwork.
High definition Plasma cutting and profiling equipment
A large Robotic Beam Line to cut, drill and mark in high volumes
Sufficient room for the assembly of key steelwork components prior to shipping
If you would like any further information about our products and services or are seeking help for an upcoming project, feel free to reach out for a confidential chat with our professional and friendly team.